St Peter's Offham
St Peter’s, Offham is one of two churches within the parish of Hamsey.
It was consecrated by the Bishop of Chichester, Bishop Gilbert on the 21st July 1860 as the ancient parish church at Hamsey was then in a poor state of repair, isolated and far from the homes of most of the parishioners.
St Peter’s has a regular choir and organist.
Holy Communion services are held every Sunday at 10:30 and it is a popular church for weddings and baptisms.
To arrange a wedding, baptism or funeral please contact one of the churchwardens.
Priest in charge:
We are currently in an interregnum which means we have visiting clergy officiate our services.